This is one of those times im too emotional to trust my own judgement. My mum is alone at home going through a bad divorce and shes on anti-depressants. Iv''e emailed her twice this week and txted her and she hasn't replied to either. *UPDATE* sod it im going even if im being dumb i'll still be spending some time with her. So im about to take the 5am train to go see her. Am I being reasonable or really dumb and over-reacting.
Randomguy22 Randomguy22 18-21, M 5 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Hobbies

Is there anyone that can go check on her that lives closer? Neighbor, coworker..?? And...if it were my mom and I had exhausted all possible avenues...I'd go. Depression isn't something to play around with. Good luck....

Best Answer

my brother lives closer but they arent speaking so i dont want to call him.

Best Answer

I'm sure she'll appreciate your company and concern for her well-being.

Best Answer

thnx i sure hope so

Best Answer

Have you tried calling on the phone?

Best Answer

Her phones off but then it is 4am here

Best Answer

If you can't call her or call a neighbor, then I guess that train ride is in order.

Best Answer

is there anyone else closer by and ontop of that she could just b sleeping some antidepressenets make you tired and you wont wake up for the phone

Best Answer