I'm tall, 5'9" I want to weigh around 120-130 Ibs, which means that I should lose around 70 Ibs to achieve my goal. I want to lose it quickly. I was thinking about eating three hard boiled eggs a day for lunch, drinking PLENTY of water (which I already do), and having a Lean Cuisine every day for dinner, no snacks. I'll exercise at least 5 times a week by going on a 5 mile walk. I also want to start jogging. I really want to lose this weight because I'm unhappy with the way I look. I've been over weight for a very long time. It has affected my self esteem to the point where I constantly wish I looked Iike another person. I've even considered having plastic surgery to improve my facial features.
StrawberryLetter23 StrawberryLetter23 22-25, F 13 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Image & Weight

first of all, 120-130 pounds for a 5'9" woman is a bit on the low side.. at 120lbs your bmi would be too low to be considered healthy, you would be underweight and malnourished.. your diet meal plan is lacking variety and many nutrients so i wouldn't recommend it.. doctors say that losing one to two pounds a week is healthy weight loss. anything more than that can have negative consequences to your health.. there is no need to rush weight loss.. maybe work with a nutritionist to work out a healthy, nutritious meal plan..

Best Answer

Thing is when you lose weight fast like that, your body goes into starvation mode. Once you eat normally again it will lay down fat cells real fast, preparing for the next famine. Also think of your skin, needs time to adjust. Rapid weight loss can leave you with excess skin.

Best Answer

In a word...No. Join something like weight watchers and get the support that you need. You can safely loose about 2 pounds a week. Eating the way you described is a recipe for failure and more weight gain.

Best Answer

Quickly is often a bad way, between 1 and 2 lbs a week max is best as one indicator of a controlled healthy weight loss.

at 130 your BMI would be 19.2 or low normal so that may be a goal but take about 10 plus months to achieve it.

Underweight = <18.5

Normal weight = 18.5–24.9

Overweight = 25–29.9

Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

Best Answer

Talk to a doctor, or better yet, a nutritionist about three eggs a day. I think there is too much albumin in them and can cause serious problems. Please don't do anything like this without getting some advice from someone more knowledgeable about nutrition.

Best Answer

No.You need a variety of different foods for all three meals of the day.Eating only Lean Cuisines and eggs is bad for you.Dont over excersize yourself.You will only wear yourself out and be more willing to quit.

Best Answer

That diet sounds like a lot of fat and sodium, even is it's semi low calorie. If you want to lose that much weight in a short period of time, try going raw vegan. It's no fun, but it's really good for you.

Best Answer

Sell your kid... oh Just Kidding mom...

Seriously need to chat with a professional, maybe your doctor... Yeah the doc is the best place to start.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Dude ! Stop spamming !

Best Answer

I guess it is, it sounds good to me ;)

Best Answer