I think it is fine but be aware you have written down your feelings. If he doesn't feel the same about you, he could show it to his friends and make fun of the note and you. <br />
Have you thought about showing him you like him? During the trolley ride, make sure you sit next to him, touch his arm every once in awhile, smile and look at him in the eyes. Unless he is a box of rocks, he should be able to get the hint. <br />
Good Luck! I hope whatever you do works out for you.

Best Answer

Thanks! And he would never EVER make fun of me, he is my best friend and I'm his. I always sit next to him, and talk, cuddle, etc. I think he might like me back! Is it better to give him the note, or tell him?

Best Answer

That's good to hear! It sounds like he does like you. If you are secure in your friendship, you could just tell him or ask him out. The note will probably be just as effective. Choose what you are most comfortable doing.
Good Luck!

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer