GrmnShepard GrmnShepard 31-35, M 26 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Hobbies

You should have been here last week. We did muscle cars, semi automatic weapons and deer gutting.

Best Answer

AWESOME!!! ANOTHER MAN!! Ive got a Mustang that is/will be always a project, anyway, thanks for the response!

Best Answer

Hey! Hi there! How the Hell are Ya? We are a cluster of weirdos here. So just sit back and take your pick.

Best Answer

really? this week it's office furniture, discovery channel and available-asian-goddesses-in-my-area-want-to-hook-up-now :D

Best Answer

No sweetie it's not and Welcome to EP

Best Answer

No idea how you managed that, no all human life is here in glorious technicolour.

Best Answer

Yes, we're all really happy here.

Best Answer

No, it isn't. We're a really mixed bunch (some would say 'mixed-up....) on here. Welcome to EP

Best Answer
Best Answer

Some days it's gays. Sometimes it's Smurfs. Blenders. Eggs. Bacon. You never know with this crowd.

Best Answer

Welcome to ep i am new myself this seems to be a place to be who you are not what other people think you should be so we have trolls, pervs, alternative lifestyles everyone is welcome look for what you need and youll find it wander from your path and it gets pretty dark pretty quickly so be careful hope you find your groups

Best Answer

**** don't have families and real lives to take up their time so they end up wasting their lives irritating decent people. There are many good normal folks on EP too though.

Best Answer

I don't think so.

Best Answer

next time don't use the word "gay" in your search....

Best Answer

No. this is not primarily a gay website. You will discover whatever you want, as you learn to navigate the site.

Welcome aboard. Have fun. :))

Best Answer

Define "gay" topic.

Best Answer

Yes, but we make them wear pink triangles.

Best Answer

I must have missed all these 'gay' topics you speak of. Then again, I'm not looking for them. Welcome to EP sweetie!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

One can find just about whatever they're looking for. It varies from day to day.

Best Answer

Ive always thought the Pheonix was deep, what does it mean to you? and thanks for the response, I just signed up this morning, thanks!

Best Answer

To me, the phoenix means a renewal or rebirth. It came about from having been here before and coming back as a new being. And welcome to EP. I have found it to be an interesting place to spend time.

Best Answer

Give your head a shake.

Best Answer

There also non-gay topics too...if you look.

Best Answer