Yes, miscreants are closely monitored and sent to purgatory to protect the pornlovers, I mean the believers.

Best Answer

nope, it's a **** and pervert site.

Best Answer

It has its moments

Best Answer

Only if you want it to be.

Best Answer

There are revelations.

Best Answer

Yes , my child.

Best Answer

I hope not or I am in the WRONG place lol <br />
Seriously, I am sure there are groups on here for religious folks, but the site itself, I do not believe, is religious.

Best Answer

i just keep seeing ads for like christian dateing and stuff, lol just wanted to make sure, i would also be in the wrong place lol

Best Answer

Ahhh ok...lol...I use firefox and have ad-blocker so I never see any of the ads :)

Best Answer

so is it like a blog site or something? i have a lot i think about and i found this place looking for somewhere to share what i think about, and most of my views anyone who is religious or close minded might be offended by what i have to say, not that i bash on people, i just have very controvercial veiws

Best Answer

Honestly, I just joined last night lol so I am still learning the ropes here, so to speak. From what I have seen, it's pretty much an all encompassing site. If you check the groups, I would guess you would find some that fit your views...I searched it and saw some pretty interesting groups. Just from what I have seen the last few hours, I wouldn't worry about offending people lol....if they are, they can build a bridge and get over it...you can't please everyone! :)

Best Answer

its not that i care about offending people but if i had found my self on a religious site and started talking about certain things it would be pretty akward and i wouldnt want to look like i was intentionly attacking a certain group.

Best Answer

Oh ok..I understand now...yeah I hear you there and that's totally cool. I do hope you can find the groups to fit your needs!

Best Answer

do you want to be my first friend lol, dose it work like that kinda like facebook?

Best Answer

Sure, I will see if I can figure out how to add you...if I can't I will leave it for you to figure out LOL.....it's a tad more confusing than FB to me, but then maybe I am just old and not *with it* :P

Best Answer

Yes. Yes it is.

Best Answer

TON-LAR-I-OUS

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

lol sorry i just kept seing things about god, all the ads here seem to have to with religion

Best Answer

*do*

Best Answer

That's weird because I haven't seen any religious ads. Maybe you are being targeted for some reason. heh heh heh.:-)

Best Answer

i bet it was that joke i made about the Pope

Best Answer