This girl who is suppose to be my friend or something, has been ignoring me for the past couple of days. I just realized that it was I kept bringing popcorn into my art class, and her getting sick off of it. I didn't do this purposely, I tried to hide it in my bag, but she says she can still smell, and says that why don't I take it home and eat it. So it came to be Friday, and I had popcorn from the previous day,I tried to get rid of it, my other friend suggest it to put it in my bag. So came the art class, and she says she still smells it and that due to being in this class she gets sick from the popcorn, and that why she stays home, and that there is not point in telling certain "people" to stop eating it. And when I tried to talk to her, she kept ignoring me. So I got angry and threw my popcorn in the garbage, and she gives me this look of " What the hell", type of thing. So now she ignores me basically. I don't know if it's because of this, or something else.
captivityensured captivityensured 16-17, F 7 Answers Oct 15, 2012 in Parenting & Family

To add to my comment, popcorn is not healthy and should not be eaten frequently.

Best Answer

Exactly!

Best Answer

Yeah, that's why i am just gonna pick something healthy, or just save my money

Best Answer

You both have problems. <br />
You:<br />
Why do you have to have Pop corn every day? <br />
Especially when you know it bothers YOUR FRIEND?<br />
Friends don't do that to friends...<br />
Her:<br />
She needs to be able to speak freely and tell you exactly why she is upset. <br />
She also needs to figure out why the mere aroma of popcorn makes her so sick that she has to miss out on class. That is not normal.

Best Answer

As i said, I also tried to hide in my bag, when it's rolled up. Heck even once, she and I shared a bag of popcorn. I didn't do this purposely , I just wanted to eat in peace, and most of the time when did came in, I hid the popcorn from her, thinking she would not smell it. Yeah maybe it's my fault for bringing it in, but i keep forgetting after all. I just been so occupied with stuff. Idk i just hope she is fine, even though she has been ignoring me.

Best Answer

Iv'e never read anything so strange, shower her in pop corn. Haha

Best Answer

i'd get popcorn bring it to class and stare at her as i eat it like your crazy (the stare dont choke)

Best Answer