Post
Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device
it is quite specific. it went like this: a man was sleeping in bed when he awoke to stomach (bowel) pains. he lifted his blanket to find a bright blue flame coming out of his stomach. he rushed to the bathroom to put it out but it was no use, it wouldn't go out and the man either died of suffocation or from burning. again, it's very specific and i dont know if the exact case exists or not. i remember reading it somewhere
nananananaa nananananaa 46-50, F 8 Answers May 4, 2012

Your Response

Cancel

If he died, how does anyone know he had a blue flame coming out of his stomach? It's not like he could tell anyone.

Best Answer

I do know that, even though it's incredibly rare, there are cases where people have randomly caught on fire. It's called "spontaneous combustion."

Best Answer

Related Questions