Just to be clear, he is still very close to me in public, enough that people could recognize that we're more than just friends at least. We have gone on dates and he has told people that we are dating but he is also very quiet and to himself. He will not give an answer to those who ask though. I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt for a long while because he is very honest with me as I am with him. He tells me he's is proud of me and calls me classy. I hope this additional information helps. Thank you
EeveeRoach EeveeRoach 18-21, F 40 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in First Love

****** alert. Tell him to **** off.

Best Answer

A good reason to deny to others that she's his friend in public? haha Yeah OK bro. That was rather amusing :-)

Best Answer

Would love your idea of a "good reason" to do something like that. This should be good. Lets hear it. I guess just about everyone in this thread is a bigot besides you, eh mate? :-)

Best Answer

PUNCH HIM IN THE ****.

Best Answer

coming from someone whose sn is "ihate being male" your answer reeks of absurdity and irony.

Best Answer

yes it is bad. off with his head...you pick which one.

Best Answer

if you asked the same question of a girl i would have the same answer....

Best Answer

Very clever comment haha!

Best Answer

You. Are. Being. Used.

Best Answer

Does it? Not where I come from.......

Best Answer

Drop the loser

Best Answer

That would make anyone feel bad. But right now, it seems like he thinks you guys are fwb and its your job to let him know you have stronger feelings. He might think you think the same and doesnt want to get hurt.

Best Answer

We haven't done very much to be considered fwb. We just recently started kissing actually. This would be a first relationship for the both of us. I would believe it's more of him being shy than it being fwb.

Best Answer

Yea it could be that hes shy and doesnt know how to be with you in public. Guys arent big fans of public affection and sometimes have problems admitting they have feelings for someone. Give it a lil time and if hes still the same ask him what his intentions are, then go from there. Good luck!

Best Answer

We've had that discussion before, even about if we see each other together many years later. And he was the one to bring up the conversation because I was talking about kids. He said, "You say this like there's no chance of us being together later on."
All of this being said with a sad face mind you. He even confesses when he watches **** (excuse the possible awkwardness of that statement). Does that give me more reason to trust him though? =/

Best Answer

Be careful not to make him feel like your distant, that wont help anything. stay by him and be open. Also, mind your attitude and tone when around him because you said something that made him feel like you were doubting the relationship and youre not trying to send that message the best thing to do is make sure things are good on your end and if hes still hasnt changed listen to your gut and find someone better.
Does the **** part really bother you?

Best Answer

It doesn't bother me at all actually, it's better than him actually cheating on me I guess... and I'll ask him later on and see how it goes. I don't wanna be in denial but he really is a great guy. I've never liked anyone this much...

Best Answer

If you feel that way, keep working at it. never know ;) I hope everything worked out!

Best Answer

terrible.

Best Answer

there is no excuse for disrespect. male or female. TROLL!

Best Answer

Very bad!!!!

Best Answer

No my dear sweetheart, I never judge anyone. I'm sorry if I came across that way. But with the little information I have to go on, I answered the question accordingly, as we are supposed to be doing. (((HUGS))) dear.

Best Answer

I know it hurts I'd been there but there's a reason and I know why. You should ask yourself

Best Answer

Sounds like he doesn't know what he wants, you should probably find someone who knows what they want

Best Answer

That is such a comical question. I would never treat my woman that way. NEVER!

Best Answer

Maybe he's afraid his wife will be mad?

Best Answer

So.. we just turned 20..where it could be possible, I doubt it's that..

Best Answer

Yes, this is really bad he is using you. The way he behaves in private is the lie, not the other way around.<br />
ffs. why do you women do this to yourselves? oh wait... yeah i know...<br />
I had the opposite situation with a woman for a long time... well she didn't treat me well at all, but she didn't want anyone to know we were together. Eventually it got to me to the point where I told her to stick it...

Best Answer

he could be hiding something...or..is embarrased about something and im sorry to use that word. not to say your embarrassing or anything its just that usually in situations like this its either one of the two.

Best Answer

I understand what you meant, thank you for your honestly actually. I'm going to ask him about it. Thanks.

Best Answer

It's bad unless you're willing to accept the possibility that he's ashamed of you, for whatever reason. Perhaps he has an actual girlfriend ?

Best Answer

It's very bad. He doesn't love you.

Best Answer

What is private stays private. He may not wish to acknowledge you publicly, so as to avoid risk of questions and gossip. There are innocent reasons for not showing affection in public. Not every reason is sinister. But that says nothing about what his reason is. You have to ask him.

Best Answer

He has told me in the past that he doesn't like when people offer their opinions about relationships. Which has been happening with one of our really close friends.

Best Answer

Then he is smart. The best way to avoid unwanted opinions is don't make it their business in the first place by discussing it.

Best Answer

you don't need that it will destroy your self esteem

Best Answer

Yes! I had a female friend that was really nice in private! She said to others just minor friend!

Best Answer

There may be things about him he has not told you. Is he married, or in a committed relationship? You need to know this. When he tells you the truth tell him goodbye.

Best Answer

I was not responding to you. Please delete your comment.

Best Answer

I've spoken to his sister, not about our relationship, but in general, she as well knows we're dating and keeps it a secret from his [racist] mother. I honestly don't think he is using me. I've been taken advantage of many times in the past. He knows this and seems to be remarkably different.

Best Answer