I love learning so everything I do now is designed to teach me something one way or the other. Some people read novels I like reading technical manuals. Some people like movies, I like movies that give rise to challenging your current frame to thinking. Factually based documentaries, quantum computing, boson higgs particle, examples of entanglement that would challenge your very perception of life as we know it. If you're wondering I don't plan on changing. I was just curious about what your perception of someone like that is?
themonsterkissy themonsterkissy 41-45 3 Answers Aug 29 in Community

How the hell is that weird? That's what everyone *should* do. That's exactly what I do, too. xD BTW it's the "higgs boson" not the "boson higgs" x'D

Best Answer

You are correct, and I know better x'D. I'm still somewhat amazed that Stephen hawking said "the Higgs Boson has made physics a boring subject". Which I disagree with, I still love physics now even with the knowledge of higgs boson.

Best Answer

The only thing is about the Higgs Boson is that it's so sensationalized. I'm addicted to quantum mechanics, but I'm so much more into its math than anything. Of course I can't do any of it now since it is literally the most difficult type of math that exists so far, but eventually I will. Ohhh the harder the math, the more I like it. x'D

Best Answer

Truthfully i think you have a better grasp of it then you think. And we brief touch on the subject before in a couple of conversations. How the math changes the smaller you go, and the quantitate property of particles and their inherent relationship even across distances.

Best Answer

we're all related LOL from the bible you have adam and eve and from physics you have higg-boson. Take your pick X'D

Best Answer

Well yeah, but that's the theory. I know what the wave function *is* but I don't know how exactly to use it.

Best Answer

How about math :V I explain why in my featured story. xD

Best Answer

No not at all.

Best Answer

I don't think it is odd. I like a lot of the same.

Best Answer