My name is Karina. I am 16 years old. Two weeks ago, I was hired to babysitt for this boy who lives across the street from my house. His name is Ron. He is 12 years old. For some reason, he keeps following me, and everytime I'm close to him, he'll start walking up to me saying "hello" and just walk with me wherever I'm going. The first day that I was babysitting him, he asked me about my age, and kept asking me for a hug (we hugged anyway but I only wanted to give him like 2 hugs). A week later, he was doing the same thing with my 13 year old sister, Tyanna, who was also hired to babysitt him. Right now, he is following the BOTH of us and we're getting really tired of it. We tried to talk to his parents and our parents about this but they won't listen. Does he have a crush on me and my sister?
MissFabulous122 MissFabulous122 16-17, F 8 Answers Sep 18, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

A 13 year old babsat for a 12 year old.

I think that's your first problem.

Best Answer

Nahh, (no to crush and no to wierd). He's just discovering girls. You're like a whole new country. Imagine being Christopher Columbus and discovering America only America is soft and warm and makes you feel kind of tingly when you're near it.

Best Answer

He may have some disorder that makes his development slower then others just be kind to him!

Best Answer

Young boys aren't yet wily enough to dismiss the advice they're told about "being forward and yourself." Tact is a learned quality.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

that must be it.. he had crush on both of you :)

Best Answer

Maybe.

Best Answer