It feels like the floor is falling or moving down and then back up, is this considered a type of dizziness?? or something else, I told my Mom and she thought when I said dizzy that I meant something else... Well is this dizziness I'm confused now!! It feels kinda like in an elevator when it moves up and then down all of a sudden know what I mean?? or like if u stand on a trampoline but more intense or something.
jacobvaluk jacobvaluk 16-17, M 6 Answers May 24, 2013 in Health

Yes, that's dizziness. Anything that throws you off balance like that is dizziness. It comes in different forms. Sounds like inner ear issue. Did you just have a cold? Allergies? Or of you are very anxious or could be that?

Best Answer

Well I do get anxious some times... going to see a doc this week :D I've had this for a couple months now and my doctors just decided to check the inner ear!! they're slow, but hopefully they will give me some kinda pills or something from the dizziness :D Thanks for the answer that helped :DD

Best Answer

Awe, yeah, anxiety can do that. Trust me! LOL! Hopefully it's just an ear thing though. Thanks for BA! :-)

Best Answer

sounds like vertigo look up online or ear wax buildup

Best Answer

Vertigo

Best Answer

Thanks :DD

Best Answer