He says he wants to have s** while menstrual too..
girlytease1 girlytease1 31-35, F 10 Answers Mar 4 in Embarrassing & Funny

Not as perverted as you may think some guys do it doesn't bother them if both people agree to it i don't see the perverted side it's behind closed doors and they are grown people each to their own, if it's not for you don't do it.

Best Answer

its a fetish ,,,only perverted if you think it is ,,there are some who like this ,,I myself am not one of them but like beauty, its in the eye of the beholder

Best Answer

I don't know about pervert. It's unusual, but women are more sensitive down there at that time, so the sex can be more pleasurable, I suppose. It's "kinky", not perverted.

Best Answer

You've got tease in your name and your complaint about pervs... Interesting

Best Answer

I don't complain.. just want to know what others think ;)

Best Answer

may be the wrong approach. . its what you think that's important

Best Answer

While HE's menstrual? That would be strange.<br />
While you're menstrual, doesn't seem perverted. There may be some issues if that's the only time he wants to. I would like sex with the woman I love anytime she wants to--nothing gross about it. A plus during that time is not having to worry about pregnancy/birth control.

Best Answer

what's perverted about that?

Best Answer

Most people are - though the term usually gets used only by people who don't share the same kinks. So tell him what yours are, maybe he's into those, too?

Best Answer

some guys just aren't bothered by it

Best Answer

What's unusual about that? Unless you mean HE'S claiming to be menstruating.

Best Answer