I met a man online. We had an emotional affair. He is single, I am married. After a time we confessed our love for each other. He gave me a ring. But then he started "no showing" for our meetings and he would disappear on me for about a month only to resurface. He'd tell me he missed me. We'd talk and things were great. He said it was hard for him when I would leave him to go home. This last time he was gone for 4 months. He sent an email with his number asking me to call... I did. We talked once and he disappeared on me again. He wont answer my calls or text. It was hard for me hearing his voice again. I wonder if he is playing with my emotions or if he can not handle being friends with me. What do you think?
Abriee Abriee 36-40, F 20 Answers Aug 18, 2009

if your married already and have been talking to this guy this long you must wanna stay married why ruin it for some guy that seems to be screwing with you. i say screw him and don't **** up your marriage

Best Answer

First, you are married, do you still love your husband, do you have kid, are you still care about your family? you must have clear answer to these question before you decide to continue to go with that guy or not.<br />
If your answer is no for everything, then make an effort to understand him, not keeping silance and just guess what is going on with him, if he really love you and want to be with you for the rest of his life, he will be honest with you and share with you, if not, he will just want to keep everything from you,<br />
From what you have written here, that guy must have a few lovers from the internet, when he is with another girl, he will just shut you off for a moment, when he is with you, he will keep another girl away, does he his phone number changed when he send you that email? If yes, then I am very sure that he has two phone numbers, one for you and one for another girl.<br />
Forget about him and back to your family.

Best Answer

Yes, end it now, before you give him months of your life. Sorry to be blunt, but I have done this before and it nearly destroyed my faith in love.

Best Answer

Get a divorce.

Best Answer

hello, you are married.

Best Answer

Seems like he does'nt have too much time for you. Sorry to advise.

Best Answer

nah, sounds trustworthy to me......

Best Answer

You know, someone here on EP once gave this quote and it has really helped me:<br />
"Don't be willing to make someone a priority when they are only willing to make you an option."<br />
Not knowing everything, and certainly not judging, but he sounds like he is treating you like an OPTION - and don't you deserve to be someone's PRIORITY?!<br />
Something must be missing in your life (it was for me), make yourself a priority to you and find out what is missing in your life and go get it!!

Best Answer

maybe because he knows that its impossible to make it happen , since you are married , he thought of disappearing from your life , maybe he doesnt want to ruin your marriage . ever thought of it? <br />
its hard for him knowing you belong to another man , and maybe he doesnt want you to cheat on your husband.

Best Answer

Probably but your married so why should you care, its normally will I get sex again. If you truly love him leave your husband.

Best Answer

He sounds like a loser. I know what they sound like .

Best Answer

It's definitly time to break things off with this guy.

Best Answer

If you gotta ask, the question is usually yes

Best Answer