Tonight my husband made some chicken fajitas, and admittedly I ate like maybe three whole chicken breasts without realizing it because I was so hungry. Immediately my entire back and abdomen were in excruciating pain. I threw up some of the food because I know over-stuffing can be dangerous, but the pain kept getting worse. I chalked it up to gas, but the pain has gone away and the burping hasn't. It was like labor pain in my entire upper body. I could barely breathe. Has anyone else experienced this during pregnancy. It was nothing like normal gas pain.
motherofzeno motherofzeno 18-21, F 7 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Women's Health

Maybe bub doesn't like chicken.Haha

Best Answer

Or maybe three chicken breasts were a little too much company lol.

Best Answer

Yea way to much,poor bub was probably drowning. (joking)

Best Answer

Was the meal prepared with fresh ingredients? (From scratch)

Best Answer

Fresh meat and produce

Best Answer

Was the meat and produce organic?

Best Answer

Ha I wish. No I unfortunately shop at winco and food max, and can only afford the cheap stuff.

Best Answer

Buying organic is cheaper than the hospital bills you will pay in the future for eating poison. Don't do this to your children please. Listen to your body, and please educate yourself on MSG, high fructose and so many other things that are plaguing our food right now. Being pregnant, now is the perfect time to get the know how on what's healthy to eat and what is not. Good luck, & feel better <3

Best Answer

Just because I can't afford organic food doesn't make me an idiot. The meal was with fresh ingredients from scratch, there was no MSG, unless my husband decided to poison me. I already am aware of my intolerance to the stuff which is why all my meals are prepared fresh. And actually the hospital bills would cost me nothing. I'm poor remember. Free health care until I can afford my own.

Best Answer

you can only fit so much in b4 it wants to come back out :)

Best Answer

I know I was stupid for thinking I could eat so much. I'm just concerned about the side effect.

Best Answer

human body is pretty tough.. go to doctor if your really freaking out

Best Answer

I don't know anything about pregnancy, but I'd say you just ate too much and maybe too fast. Also sometimes I heard that you can't stomach certain random foods when you're pregnant for no reason at all, your body just rejects it while pregnant. But if you're worried I'd just go check at the doctors or do some research on it just too put your mind at ease anyway? :) mind you, i know nothing i'm 15 haha

Best Answer

Ulcers can cause that too

Best Answer

Thank you for a medically oriented answer, haha. I will look into that. I was on ulcer medication for a long time, but stopped taking it recently. Could be plausible.

Best Answer