My friend and I where talking last night. The conversation lead into how I have been confused about who Im attracted to (boys & girls) I told her I didnt even have my first kiss and then I asked if she would ever consider kissing me and she said yes. Then we talked about it for a while after that. Now, I cant stop thinking about what it would be like to kiss her and hold her close. I havent thought of a girl as much as I have now. The feelings are good feelings, not bad or anything, when I think of kissing her I feel happy and good but I am afraid that theres something wrong with me. I cant shake the thoughts and the feelings that come along with them. I know I get attatched to people easily. What if Im not normal? What if theres something wrong with me?
xstephanierose xstephanierose 18-21, F 5 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Parenting & Family

It's normal to want to explore your sexuality and test boundaries. Feelings aren't right or wrong, they just are. Don't worry about 'normal'. If you want to act on the feelings you have with this girl, what can be wrong with that? And maybe you won't like it when you experience it with her. And there's nothing wrong with that either. Just follow your heart where it leads. That's what it's there for.

Best Answer

just my opinion only! you want to know what it's like i think it is awesome ! are you moral thinking this away ? yes you are as i say all women have thought about one time in their life If you like it well geeezz you do so what if you don't than at least you can say you tried it and it was not for you ! who is going to know ?? you and her!

Best Answer

nothing ventured nothing gained, win loose or dream

Best Answer

If that's how you feel,then it's normal for you.

Best Answer