Is it normal that I use my looks to sway men to do things they wouldn't normally do? and that I bribe men with my affection? I'm 16, a woman, with blonde hair and blue eyes also pretty good looking if I do say so myself. e.g. I once let this guy feel my breasts (over the bra but under the shirt) to let my copy from him for the maths lessons. And once I even had a pretty hardcore makeout session with my maths teacher so I could get better grades. I'm just wondering if what I do is normal, or if it is really strange. Please leave a nice answer. Thanks in advance.
Jackeepee Jackeepee 22-25, M 12 Answers Aug 17, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

So if your a 16 year old girl wwhy is your name Jack and it says 22-25 M on your profile?

Best Answer

strange

Best Answer

Very.

Best Answer

Why does your profile say you are a man? And not 16?

Best Answer

Whoa whoa whoa. I didn't think it was all that bad until you said that you were making out with your math teacher? That's not normal. I'm sure it's not legal either. You should know that that's not okay. You gotta draw a line somewhere...

Best Answer

slap

Best Answer

Your trolling. You still make me wanna ******* punch you in the face and rip your **** off of your body.

Best Answer

no...i was beautiful and didn't use my looks and i ended up with nothing....if you use your looks in the manner in which you say, it may push you along or get you into trouble but you will not have self respect...and a teacher...? bleck!

Best Answer

Well just wait till those men find out your a dude than you would get vomit all of you...

Best Answer

I don't think that this is NORMAL but I know what it's like to be sexy to have men at your hand & foot but one day you won't have to make out with no one to get ahead; make them want you for who you are not your breasts there are plenty of perverts everywhere you shouldn't spare your innocence save that for a man who wants to marry & keep you otherwise you'll come crashing down, insecure & vulnerable.... I know because I was like that 8 years ago... i'm 23. However I would of used my looks to get a career but I was so naive then... You behave now...

Best Answer