sasha0309 sasha0309 36-40, F 10 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Divorce

Yes, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't have me hurrying home...

Best Answer

Same here. All because the fork was not at a 80degree angle. I left it at 90 and same with the place mat he started a fight. Gotta love it.

Best Answer

Honestly, if I got that text i'd run to him.

Best Answer

Nah. He expected me to be Joan Cleaver and more.Feed them all the exact time he wanted. His place mat had to be set a certain way ie position of everything... to the point he insisted of exact position of the salt and pepper, where the fork should be placed, etc.

Best Answer

That's a woman's job. He expected you to be a wife. Sorry you sucked at your birth given job.

Best Answer

Sounds like a perfectionist control freak.

Best Answer

Sounds like a husband. Y'all need to check yourselves before you get married. I pity the fool who decided to marry either of you.

Best Answer

Birth given right to me was to be a good mother not to have to deal with an OCD partner to the point it makes every one miserable. When your child is afraid to come out of his room because the man that your with yells so much and acts like that..... and you leave to protect your child well being. .... Guess what I don't suck. I did what was right to do. Treat people with respect it comes back to you.

Best Answer

I work all day and also at night. Also still going for a degree at night. Take care of the house. Teach my son. Keep all things done even with a broken collarbone and fractured ribs. Did he help me when I need it ... NO. But while he surgery I was there and did everything. Took care of his elderly father. At the hospital all day. Meals cooked. His wounds tended.... Instead what do I get. Pretty much ***** you need to cook me a meal.
I pity you for being so selfish. A spouse should be there with you and work together to make everything right... but not be your servant.

Best Answer

it's from r the heart..lol... at least he didn't say I needs my washing done

Best Answer

oh that came in there too.. ie.. my house needs to be cleaned, laundry is behind, the yard needs to get mowed!!!

Best Answer

that boy has more nerve than a bad tooth

Best Answer

If it's a text it's the sign of an imbecile before you start reading.

Best Answer

I'd tell him he blew it....get himself a microwave!

Best Answer

no...it sounds about right....

Best Answer

Yes but i am sure there has been text that have been more stupid.<br />
At lest this guy is complementing the woman for her cooking talent.

Best Answer

I appreciate the compliment. But is no way to get a girl back. My mother who never's made a state I can't write on here. lol. Basically to go "firetruck himself that ungrateful... "

Best Answer

Well you have revealed more about the guy so for me the other reasons you have revealed would be far greater reasons not to go back.

Best Answer