I've known him since March this year. He knew I had next to no friends so he associated with me but conversations were short and he can't seem to carry them on for me. He invited me to going to the movies with his friends twice, and I said if he's going again to invite me since I'm bored and lonely. And I don't like being isolated in my life.. he saw the Hobbit with his friends today and he never told me, I told him I'd like to go and see the movie one day (I said that a month ago). He has cuddled me when I was upset. He's sitting on the computer writing essays and just ignores me 90% of the time while he readily talks to other people and has long conversations with them. He greets me with a cuddle or handshake, asks me how my morning/day/week has been, and not much else. He calls me 'mate' a lot, too.
GlobeWindV GlobeWindV 18-21, M 6 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Parenting & Family

He sounds like a casual acquaintance, not really a friend. The cuddling may be inappropriate seeing as he isn't interested in having anything more to do with you; almost condescending. It sounds like you may have hopes for a deeper relationship and he has hopes for less. Are you romantically interested in him? He may like you as a friend, but I don't think he's interested in taking it further. If I were you, I'd ask him to please not touch me.

Best Answer

i aint gay

Best Answer

Then, you must have a different definition for cuddling than I do.

Best Answer

Girl please oh no he didn't!!! You tell that to get to stepping! Tell him come back when you grow up. Little boy!!!! He isn't worth your. Time he'd only hurt you!!

Best Answer

Except this isn't a girl, it is a man, and he says he is NOT gay.

Best Answer

He seems okay. You are being too serious. Relax. Do you like him more than a friend?

Best Answer

leave him

Best Answer

You two may not click,don't worry to much,go and see The Hobbit yourself.

Best Answer