I've known him since March this year. He knew I had next to no friends so he associated with me but conversations were short and he can't seem to carry them on for me. He invited me to going to the movies with his friends twice, and I said if he's going again to invite me since I'm bored and lonely. And I don't like being isolated in my life.. he saw the Hobbit with his friends today and he never told me, I told him I'd like to go and see the movie one day (I said that a month ago). He has cuddled me when I was upset. He's sitting on the computer writing essays and just ignores me 90% of the time while he readily talks to other people and has long conversations with them. He greets me with a cuddle or handshake, asks me how my morning/day/week has been, and not much else. He calls me 'mate' a lot, too. I have another person who I know who holds convos for up to an hour and he laughs and smiles sometimes, and he is curious to know about me eg. my age, who my brother is, and i said something inappropriate about him and i said sorry and he just smiled and said 'nah youre cool!' he recommended movies to me and he gave me tips on how to gain weight and stuff
QuarkGlobe QuarkGlobe 18-21, M 6 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Parenting & Family

acquaintance :D not friend

Best Answer

Gee, now I know you are gay and want more than a bit of a cuddle. You asked this a while back, with a different user name. This is either pathetic or trolling. Don't MAKE me flag you.

Best Answer

my question dissppeared so i asked it again and its not pathetic im asking if hes a real friend or not i have autism so i cant make friends easily!

Best Answer

It didn't disappear, it is still there. GlobeWindV. If I can find it, so can you. You now have two accounts. Which is against the rules. Why a second account? Just to ask the same question. What's with the cuddling?

Best Answer

he cuddles me he does it to most people he greets

Best Answer

I see from your age that you are 18-21. If you look through the questions you'll notice its always young people who ask this sort of thing. So my advice would be to wait a couple years and the answer will come to you.

Best Answer