is it sired by Kunta?. oO

Best Answer

No. are you nuts. You can read into anything you want to. Your an American: you have the right to be wrong. How about a fat Guy called slim. Or a tall Guy called Shorty. Or a ugly girl called foxy. Or a transgirl called ******. Like me. Some people are just waiting to be offended. The question is are you?

Best Answer

No, what's racist is black dog named "reggin." My college roommate's grandpa's dog was named that.

Best Answer

the questions some people ask...lol

Best Answer

I just remember that guy James from Good Times being in Roots.

Best Answer

No, I wouldn't be offended by any of that...

Best Answer

Was the black woman named Kizzy a racist? No? Then it probably wasn't racist to name the cat that.

Best Answer

What's Kizzy and what's roots?

Best Answer

Roots is the 7 generation story of Alex Haley's family. It begins with Haley's several times great grandfather, Kunta Kinte stolen from Africa. Kizzy was his first daughter born in America. Kizzy was his word for "Stay Put"

Best Answer

Read the book (still in print). it's very good. I like the end, when Haley returns to Africa and hears of his ancestor in an oral history of his ancestral village.

Best Answer

I wish Haley had written a story about someone who didn't get taken by slavers - I was loving the African bit...

Best Answer