If a woman is dressed in revealing clothing and is flirting with you all night, but when you take her back to your house and she say's she doesn't want to do anything and she tells you to stop but you don't, is that rape? None of this has ever happened to me btw, this is purely example as I want to see your views on what is and what is not rape.
thatbratty1 thatbratty1 18-21, M 12 Answers May 1 in Community

Of course that's rape. No means no.

Best Answer

It doesn't matter what she is wearing, she could be nakid and it still wouldn't matter, it doesn't matter if she flirts with you, the moment she says no, and a person continues it's rape.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes it is

Best Answer

No...always means no.

Best Answer

Our views don't matter. It's what the law says that matters.

Best Answer

I never said you views on this mattered, I just wanted to see what you guys thought about that and luckily their are no idiots claiming that she was "asking for it"

Best Answer

"Luckily"?

Best Answer

Let's add it up. She said she didn't want to do anything. She said to stop. YES after that it is rape. Pure and simple. How she is dressed and how she was acting has nothing to do with it.

Best Answer

yes it is rape.

Best Answer

yep…

Best Answer

the law says it is too

Best Answer

yes, no means no.

Best Answer