Izthizit Izthizit 36-40, F 20 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in Marriage

The only way to be happy is to serve others.

Best Answer

if ya need cheating to be happy, there is a problem

Best Answer

I don't believe you need to cheat to be happy. I was saying it is not a factor in my marriage. At least not right now. I caught my husband cheating years ago and I wonder if I just can't let it go....like it's a permanant stain on our relationship. I believe I have gotten past it, but I get in these moods more and more lately.

Best Answer

sorry didnt mean to be rude, im sorry for what happened

Best Answer

ah don't be..it's all good. Seems like it's a given anymore.

Best Answer

Yup, that is usually all there is in life for most people.

Best Answer

if you and your family are healthy, you shouldn't complain... It can always get worse...

Best Answer

Just try to find something you enjoy doing and go for it. The life is great!!

Best Answer

I'm happy- not without those moments--but overall still in love and still laughing

Best Answer

Yup. Happiness is a choice. With lots of responsibility it can be harder, but you need to find something that you enjoy doing. For me, it's learning about esoteric knowledge, hidden technology, drumming and playing games.

Best Answer

I exactly has been thinking the same.

Best Answer

the moment i started to compromise and accept serving others I became happy- take it as a good advice and care for people

Best Answer

The soul desires to express itself, one needs a creative outlet.

Best Answer

its part of human nature...never being satisfied

Best Answer

Yes, very happy. Yes, been where you are. Life is an adventure - break it open, take an unexpected turn, create an event, do something. And do something meaningful - accumulation and happy house building is like being on gas at the dentist.

Best Answer

Well time to figure out why you feel that way.It sounds like you do not feel loved,appreciated or something.Write your story,tell us about you more and you will get more comments because your story will be more specific I am thinking it will be anyway.

Best Answer

I read your post and teared up.

Best Answer

Are you ok,something you feel like talking about?

Best Answer

thank you, but I just trying to figure if this feeling of "being fine" is ever going away. How dare I complain of "being fine" and just going through motions in life when there are so many worse things in the world going on....lol

Best Answer

But your feelings matter,you matter and whether you feel "being fine" means something is just missing or that it is okay is something to give thought too.Life does put us through many emotions that is normal but always having a feeling of perhaps there is something lacking is reason to give it serious thought.

Best Answer

Nope, not really.

Best Answer

Yeah i'm happy ^_^

Best Answer