That is emotionally abusive, but most likely your mom was raised the same way. Find a trusted adult to talk to, like a school counselor or pastor.

Best Answer

Maybe she should hook up with my ex--- He is exactly the same and that's the reason why I left him

Best Answer

My 3 year old is told constantly by his dad to stop crying, so when he is with me and he gets hurt, I tell him "it's okay to cry if it hurts" people should express their feelings in any manner they choose to. It could cause emotional issues in the future for yourself if you hide those feelings inside. I did it for years with my ex and ended up severely depressed.

Best Answer

Sounds like she has some serious emotional problems. Maybe you should just hide your emotions from her when she's around. Try to stay focused on what's important for you like school so that when you are old enough you can move away. I'm really sorry I don't have better advice. Maybe you could use your friends and their families for more positive emotional influences.

Best Answer

my mom was basically the same way if she wanted me to have feelings or opinions she would give them to me

Best Answer

Nope. Stress will kill you!

Best Answer