I wanted to leave so bad my military boyfriend wasnt helping me and my son enough down there that I had to work and I couldnt get us on food stamps or on medicaid cause I didnt have time foe ever. He said he loved me and wanted to get married to me. but we kept argueing until I had to call my sons father to help me move home. When I got home I started missing my boyfriend but in a day my sons family has helped me with my car a place to live a free baby si tter time to look for a job I feel wrong to leave this and go home bu5 I love my boyfriend and he said he miss me and love me and wants to know if im coming home. Im not completely moved on but I feel like me and my son are doing better. My sons father also said he loves me and has tried to make moves on me that I rejected.
fdjm fdjm 22-25, F 2 Answers Feb 10 in Dating & Relationships

What is best for your son? It seems like you have some security and support where you are now. If you reject all that to trot off with new bf, what will happen?

Best Answer

You4 right

Best Answer

Your

Best Answer

Why should your boyfriend have to help you and your son? You're the Mother, take care of yourself and your own child. <br />
Does your child's father pay child support?<br />
Be a good Mom and stop playing games with men in your life.

Best Answer

Im not he offered to help and I been doing that he doesnt have to help.

Best Answer

Just somethings that I was doing everything with alone

Best Answer

It's not the father's or your choice if he should pay child support. It's your child's right to be supported by both parents. Do what's best for your child.

Best Answer