Is this the Hirafu we all know and can't stand. He wrote this to me, "Just make a baseless claim and have a go at me? So this was just an exercise in trolling after all? Go fvck yourself you stupid, ignorant piece of shite.
Literaturegirl Literaturegirl 46-50, F 6 Answers Feb 21 in Community

Really..whoever wrote that sounds like a ignorant piece of shite hahaha...psychology 101

Best Answer

Hirafu, In one of his well-known attacks. Yep, projection! Psychology 101 Hahaha!

Best Answer

I think you left a few adjectives out when describing him. He is total scum and about as wacked as someone can be. If I had an opportunity to punch that s.o.b. In the face...I would !

Best Answer

Go take a look too at what he's written to me - see below! :)

Best Answer

I wouldn't mind taking a swing at him myself.

Best Answer

See his comments below. His nastiness nothing new though!

Best Answer

As I said he's a total scum bag !

Best Answer

Yep he is Shootr33

Best Answer

geez...ouch

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

kids

Best Answer

I'm 43...

Best Answer

You may be but if you take a step back and look at this it reminds me or s school yard spat

Best Answer

You are a stupid, ignorant piece of shite. No doubt about it you dumb biatch.

Best Answer

Thank you for making my point

Best Answer

That's fine dumbfuck.

Best Answer

At least I'm not an old, lonely loser at life person like you who needs EP for support and friends.

Best Answer

Ah, you project again Hirafu, say much about yourself. And your last remark is like school playground talk. Sad man, and not much younger than I am either. Tp repeat: you attack Christianity yet suck up to a Buddhist puppet for the US. You think you know it all, but have never said one informed thing on EP. Your nastiness is well-known on EP though.

Best Answer

Firstly you seem to think I care what a dumbfuck religitard like you thinks of me. I don't. And you seem to be under the misunderstanding that I care about what anyone on this stupid site thinks of me. Again I don't. Unlike you I don't need to be friends with people on EP. Unlike you I'm happily married with a wonderful child and have plenty of real life friends. You're just jealous of me. I know it.

Best Answer

As usual you go on and on and on about something you "don't care" about. Jealous of you? I think you're a moron, and a liar. You've attacked some lovely people here. And project your misery onto others.

Best Answer

Misery? I'm off to Japan this weekend for a 2 week ski holiday. I couldn't be happier!!

Best Answer

Oh I doubt it. And what you've said gives me clues to who you are. Money, status at seen as everything, thinks others are jealous of them, brags, attacks, arrogant, contradictory (hails one religious figure but attacks religion).... Hmm

Best Answer

You doubt it? I lived in Japan for 8 years and still own a house there. I head back for a ski trip at least once a year. Niseko Hirafu is where I'm going. Look it up.

Best Answer

I don't doubt you're going to Japan. I doubt you're happy.

Best Answer

LOL! Well I am going to Japan. Flight from Melbourne to Tokyo and then Tokyo to Sapporo. Then Whiteliner bus to Niseko Hirafu and staying at Captain Hirafu. My friends owns the lodge. I can't stay in our house as we have that rented out. Do you also doubt that my wife and I lived in Japan for 8 years and that we had our daughter there? Do you doubt that when we came back to Australia a couple of years later that we bought a nursery business in the beautiful coastal town of Inverloch? Why would I make this shite up? LOL!!!

Best Answer