juicyboy21 juicyboy21 22-25, M 11 Answers Oct 28, 2011

How about something like integrity and personal strength? Perhaps masculine as well? <br />
If you're gonna write about the impossible dream, you might as well go all the way.<br />
A lot of women want someone handsome too.

Best Answer

Intergrity/principled is a huge one- personal strength is a bit ambiguous. And masculine- well that is seen through the eyes of a woman. I can be seen as masculine if I can drop a big man with one punch or I can be seen as masculine because I am a great father

Best Answer

Unless you're a father who acts and dresses more like a mother. lol I get your point, however.

Best Answer

anyone and everyone can be the perfect male :D<br />
all they need to do is show that they are strong, supportive ad that they have emotions too..<br />
the rest will follow ;)

Best Answer

all thats awesome...but nobodys perfect...give it time and the flaws/imperfections will eventually come out!

Best Answer

How tall is this perfect male....?

Best Answer

If a guy's going to have all those traits you might what him to be humble and modest.

Best Answer

yes good call- humble/modest is a huge one

Best Answer

no, that's just a bunch of random adjectives.. and there's no such thing as perfection..

Best Answer

they are not 'random adjectives' if they are traits of a person. and though I can emphasise with your lovely cynicism- I believe their is perfect in finding one that completes you

Best Answer

yes, of course. but that connection won't be based on a list of adjectives..

Best Answer

true because the adjectives become reality and respected and adored behaviours

Best Answer

do i know u? :)

Best Answer