it's our 1st anniversary, he's slow to love cuz of past bad gf & broken heart My dearest, since the first time I met you I wanted to make you happy. I want to kiss away the pains of your past & hold you until you know this is for real I want to memorize the sound of your voice & help you achieve the dreams of your heart I want to taste your softest skin & run my fingers through your hair as you make me shiver I want to feel our bodies pressed against each other & make electricity run through you as together we reach ecstasy I want to fall asleep next to you feeling your warm breath on my neck & your strong hand on my breast. I want to touch your skin, kiss your lips, look into your eyes, & I want this to be the first of many years together but more than anything I want to make you happier than you've ever been before treat you better than you've ever been treated before love you more than you've ever been loved before & give you all the things a wonderful man like you truly deserves.
Lithriel Lithriel 26-30, F 8 Answers Sep 27, 2011

that is so amazing! i wish i could write like that... maybe then my english teacher wouldn't hate me as much.

Best Answer

p.s. i say yes

Best Answer

when I was your age I couldn't write that well either, but I kept trying and evolving my emotions and skills with the pen. if you do the same you'll be a poet in no time. by the time I was 17 my poetry was much better than when I was 15, so a few years can make a big difference.

Best Answer

I'd say give it to him. True love is unconditional, if you love him he should know that and probably does. He doesn't have to say "I love you" back, as long as you do know that he deeply cares about you. Love demands nothing in return, love has no ears or eyes, but also love is capable happening again. Good luck to you both. :)

Best Answer

yes he knows, & I did give it to him.

Best Answer

You may not like my answer, but are you crazy???? You will scare the hell out of him.<br />
It is a beautiful poem and there are many sites to which others can read it. Save the poem, and after you have been with him for a while, and after he has made the same commitment to you, then give it to him.<br />
If you want to keep this guy, you have to let him pursue you......give him space and please not be available to him at his beck and call. And even that is no guarantee that it will work out.<br />
I have learned from my own expierences, that people need a lot of time to get over a bad relationship and some people will fall into a relationship quickly, so that they do not have to be alone. I am not implying this is your situation, just be careful with your heart.

Best Answer

we've been together for a year, and his bad relationship ended over 6 years ago. I've held back from telling him I love him, waiting for him to tell me first, I've been patient and haven't pressured him in any way, but I feel as though I'm going to explode, not letting some of my emotions out to the man I'm in love with. I don't want others to read it, I want him to. I appreciate your opinion and advice though, the same thoughts were running through my head, that's why I asked this.

Best Answer

be very very careful, 6 years is a long time to not be over anything. I'm really sorry to say it but this smells like "he's just not that into you" is he doing anything to heal himself, or you're the one doing all the waiting &amp; loving &amp; work in this relationship?

Best Answer

I didn't mean to come across badly to you. Six years is a long time to not get over a relationship and is not healthy. Everyone who chooses to love, gets their heart broken a few times. But how one mends and heals and moves on, shows a lot about their character.
Good luck.

Best Answer

Wow, beautiful, well written, did you write this? It may be a bit foreceful at first, may make sure there is some definite chemistry between you at first but beautiful, loved it and would welcome this if a lady gave me something like this

Best Answer

yes I wrote it. and I hope he welcomes it too.

Best Answer

Absolutely. Even with his issues about love and trust and whatever, he's only going to appreciate this. It's lovely :) It's always nice to hear how much someone cares for you.

Best Answer

I hope you're right, that he'll appreciate it, and not be freaked out by it or something. I love this man very much. eventhough he has huuuge trust issues with women. and is slow to love, even with the girl who initially broke his heart so badly, a woman he thought he was going to marry, it took him a year to tell her he loved her, and this was before his trust issues. she dumped him right before he was going to propose, they had gone and pickd out a ring, he'd put over $1000 on it, and she just crushed his heart, so badly that he even left the country for 5 years so he wouldn't have to see her or think of her, in that time he only had flings or relationships they both knew wouldn't last, I'm his first serious relationship since her.

Best Answer

Sometimes it takes for you to hear someone say it to you before you're willing to seriously consider it yourself. You don't need to be everything to him, just let him know that you think he is as wonderful as you've written, making it clear you're just as willing as ever to wait until he's ready to return the gesture.

Best Answer

Relationships can't be unconditional, it's not healthy. Both partners have to be putting in equal effort &amp; investment, I think you might be writing a story in your head that is not the same as what is going on in his

Best Answer

Thats beautiful, I think you should give it to him and remember he's lucky to have you.

Best Answer

nice..........give it to him :-)

Best Answer