juicyboy21 juicyboy21 22-25, M 18 Answers Nov 22, 2011

Anthropologists say it's because older successful men have proven the value of their genetic material, increasing the likely hood of healthy strong children which appeals to the neolithic female; and that younger women have greater reproductive capacity which appeals to the neolithic male.

I'm sad to say that, personally, I think it's because the older guy has money and the younger woman can and will do things older women can't or won't. The fact that a rich man, regardless of age, looks, or health, can always find willing women, and a broke, handsome, healthy, guy has a hard time getting a woman to even talk to him, reinforces that belief.

Best Answer

Well i come from a poor neighborhood, and IM sorry to say that those things are just not true-in fact I grew up in many poor neighborhoods-not all the things you are saying but at least one of them=a broke handsome guy always had a woman and usually had WOMEN, many times they even got the goody rich girl and would joke and brag about it, but they always had one (sometimes 2) girl who they grew up with and that would be their main chick, but other girls around the way would always be trying to get w/ the guy (causing lots of break ups between him and his main squeeze(s) ) Not only men with money attract women, men who are strong looking and aggressive and confident always attract women the MOST, the woman may settle for a man with money, but her true point of attraction will NOT be that man, so personally I think tha man is being DUMB. I wouldnt want to be with someone who was with me only for my cash flow

Best Answer

and yet, i dont down women who do this... growing up poor is HARD. if she does so and ONLY has the intention of using the man and has no respect then I hate this kind of woman BUT if she does it b/c she wants security for herself and her children, and she doesnt cheat on him,and she tries to be a good wife, then I dont think shes done anything wrong-

Best Answer

Try not to generalise here its fatal. I myself married an older woman and on the whole have always, well for the most part dated older women. I don't meen pension age lol just a few years older than myself. But I should add that I had to lie to many of them about my age as had they found out I was younger when we first met, then many admitted that they would not have gone out with me to start with. So there is deffinatly merit in the question. It also has a certain sense about it when you stop to think. Many men just want to play the field well into their late twenties or early thirties before setting down. So if a guy does not settle down till he is say 35 and still wants to have children, if he marries a women who is 40 then his chances are reduced compaired to marrage with a woman who is say 28.

Best Answer

YES, also it is built into men to find women who are FERTILE attractive, evEN if they dont want children, this has to do with being attracted to what will benefit us and help with survival, its built into us (most of us lol) so which women are fertile?? young women right?

Best Answer

Well I am 31 and NOW I find older men attractive (though I wouldnt say above the 45-48 range) but when I was younger I was NEVER attracted to older men, but just grossed out by them lol. I have known females over time who would deal with older men FOR financial security, but always their TRUE attraction and desire was for a man thier own age-

I was definately never attracted to men YOUNGEr than me...NOW I find myself sexually attracted to men who are younger than me, but thier immaturity turns off the attraction so QUICK lol

Best Answer

well, I do believe that there are men who are attracted to older women, but I pay attn, and the men always say good things about older women as far as their qualities not appearance, i would say realistically most men are physically attracted to younger women, the way younger women act may be a turn off-this is also one of the things that make older men attractive is their maturity and confidence - just what I think

Best Answer

i like younger men cos I like their enthusiasm

Best Answer

plus you can train us

Best Answer

I've seen this go either way. It depends on personal preference, there's pros and cons in any situation.

Best Answer

men mature later than women.

Best Answer

A womans age is not what matters - it is her personality and maturity.

I cannot find flighty, immature women attractive at all - whatever age they may be. I also cannot stand women who think that they are uniquely placed on a pedestal for men to admire. The woman that appeals to me can stand on her own two feet and think for herself - and will decide whether to make herself vulnerable, dependant and intimate with me.

It took me some years to get there.

Perhaps younger men still want to continuously dominate and control?

Best Answer

i prefer older men my partner is 25 years older than me and we have been together almost two years...it has nothing to do with how much money he earns,i work and support myself i do not need his money....i have always prefered older men simply because i felt i could relate to them better i wanted a real man not a little boy.

Best Answer

I LEARNT FROM HERE...

Best Answer

Yes, research has shown it's a worldwide phenomenon.

Male pulchritude may not be as spectacular as female pulchritude, but on the other hand it's a lot more durable.

Best Answer

Okay : ) great.

Best Answer

i think its true

Best Answer

No

Best Answer