If I were to say I love you to you even though we barely know each other, would you find that weird? Because tbh, I love you all so much, I mean yes the pervs get on my nerves! (that rhymed) but the thing is, those of you who think you're alone and no one cares about you, you're wrong, I care! I love you so much, just message me when you feel depressed and I will do my best to comfort you all, because I love you!!
MussiociZinni MussiociZinni 16-17, M 9 Answers Jan 22 in Community

Ahhh...young & unjaded...sweet :)

Best Answer

I may be young, but i do know what love is, and with all those who have helped me, i never really get to say it

Best Answer

I used to be that exact same way. I used to say the exact same thing. I've changed a lot, but I've stayed the same a lot too...I still love people, but the love requires more of a sacrifice and I have to discern who to hold at arm's length because some people will take advantage of you and then you won't be much good to other people because they will try to break you...but I was just saying how nice to still be young & unjaded. If you are still like this at 40 years old, I would be most impressed, and slightly worried for you...but enjoy it while it lasts...it is an innocent and caring place to be! <3

Best Answer

Trust me my dear, i know all about everyones deceiving ways! I don't say i love you like, oh i want to be with you all, i say i love you like i care about you, it's different. Loving ppl and being in love is different.

Best Answer

Never mind...you don't really understand what I am trying to say. It's fine...I am not trying to insult you or make you out to be naive...but age gives wisdom that only time can reveal. Don't take it personally...I was saying I thought it was sweet.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

You don't need to thank me! I just want to share my love for all of you!!

Best Answer

I love you too!!!

Best Answer

Tank you ^_^ i feel butterflies in my stomach

Best Answer

aww thanks ^_^

Best Answer

I love you!! It just makes me happy saying it

Best Answer

that was nice of you

Best Answer

I wouldn't say it if it weren't true

Best Answer

wish more people thought that way

Best Answer

Love is the best feeling in the world!! I just want to express it more because i don't feel happy enough, but you all show so much care and I just want to scream out I love you, i scream out at my computer screen literally but i want to actually tell you in person, that i truly do love you all!!

Best Answer

well thats very kind of you.. dude.. thanks i feel the love.

Best Answer

Come on in and give me a nice bro hug *Hugs*

Best Answer

*hugs*

Best Answer

I'm not wearing pants now, no there doesn't seem to be any pants around. Oh I'm not wearing pants now.

Best Answer

Ayyyyy don't be a perv!!

Best Answer

I love you too! <>

Best Answer

Hehehe i just love saying i love you, so here it is again, I love you!!

Best Answer

It really is a nice thing to say and hear. ^u^ I love all of you~! <>

Best Answer