If I were to say I love you to you even though we barely know each other, would you find that weird? Because tbh, I love you all so much, I mean yes the pervs get on my nerves! (that rhymed) but the thing is, those of you who think you're alone and no one cares about you, you're wrong, I care! I love you so much, just message me when you feel depressed and I will do my best to comfort you all, because I love you!!
MussiociZinni MussiociZinni 16-17, M 9 Answers Jan 22 in Community

Thanks.

Best Answer

You don't need to thank me! I just want to share my love for all of you!!

Best Answer

I love you too!!!

Best Answer

Tank you ^_^ i feel butterflies in my stomach

Best Answer

aww thanks ^_^

Best Answer

I love you!! It just makes me happy saying it

Best Answer

that was nice of you

Best Answer

I wouldn't say it if it weren't true

Best Answer

wish more people thought that way

Best Answer

Love is the best feeling in the world!! I just want to express it more because i don't feel happy enough, but you all show so much care and I just want to scream out I love you, i scream out at my computer screen literally but i want to actually tell you in person, that i truly do love you all!!

Best Answer

I'm not wearing pants now, no there doesn't seem to be any pants around. Oh I'm not wearing pants now.

Best Answer

Ayyyyy don't be a perv!!

Best Answer

I love you too! <>

Best Answer

Hehehe i just love saying i love you, so here it is again, I love you!!

Best Answer

It really is a nice thing to say and hear. ^u^ I love all of you~! <>

Best Answer