Yorkshiremale Yorkshiremale 41-45, M 12 Answers Jun 19 in Community

There was a time when those over 18 could not message anyone younger than 18. EP eliminated that protection.

Best Answer

They should do that again

Best Answer

I suggested that. They responded with a song and dance about how the vultures could work their way around the restriction.

Best Answer

i wana chat with you

Best Answer

So much for protecting our young and the excuse a parent is suppose to be with them is just an excuses to pretend someone on here cares.

Best Answer

Preach!!!!

Best Answer

….wanna be yorkshire ripper?……yawn….

Best Answer

that's what old men do.....everywhere they can

Best Answer

I've yet to see one. Maybe you're looking in the wrong places.

Best Answer

How do you know :D

Best Answer

They're sick!

Best Answer

How would you even know this?

Best Answer

Just by exploring the site, viewing experiences and reading the replies, it's not hard. I have daughters myself and would hate to think they were on here having grown men trying to chat to them.

Best Answer

Yeah I feel lucky I only have boys. But that kinda crap is going to happen, just make sure they know how to deal with it.

Best Answer

I guess what used to be "Don't take candy from strangers" is now "Don't accept chat requests from strangers" especially old guys ...

Best Answer

Yeah, but not necessarily just old guys.

Best Answer

this site CIA enforcements, not admin.

Best Answer