She says her children dress "way better" than her niece. She doesn't listen to an explanations, she makes assumptions on things that are not entirely true and believes that she's correct. She thinks she knows it all when she really doesn't. Her niece got into a good university but didn't congratulate her instead she seemed a bit moody, she gossips about her niece to her daughters, she let's her daughters be rude to the niece and she does nothing, she and the nieces mom didn't get along, so now that the nieces mom died she doesn't ask how the niece feels and how she's dealing with it instead when the niece tries to commit suicide she didn't visit the niece at he hospital she just lectured her on how life is valuable. She takes her daughters to the movies and doesn't make an offer for the niece to come. The niece is also being blamed for "stealing" the children's dad away, the niece can't help it when her uncle love her so very much. Any advice for the niece whose completing school?
Xcinderella Xcinderella 16-17, F 6 Answers Aug 26 in Community

Sounds like she jealous of the niece but hey some people never grow up

Best Answer

Hmm jealous of what perhaps?

Best Answer

Honestly the way you describe her it could be any reason no grown as* woman in her right mind would act that way towards young adults who are our future... Treating people with respect has no age minimum or limit... That lady needs a reality check and I'm sure she's going to get it soon...

Best Answer

Hope her daughters don't listen to her either

Best Answer

I think the niece will be better off without the aunt in the life at all she sounds like she will never give her any real love or like even just my opinion

Best Answer

And should the niece back away from her cousins (her daughters) as well?

Best Answer

do they treat her like crap too or are they ok

Best Answer

when the aunt is not around

Best Answer

They treat her like crap

Best Answer

Around or not around

Best Answer

then ditch them too they don't care for the niece so she can do with out them

Best Answer

So you have three questions here and I shall answer them precisely. Listen closely.
1. Is she arrogant? Yes. An arrogant bi'ch.
2. What's up with her? Hmmm...let's see. Looks like she's got a death wish to me.
3. Advice for the niece? Yes. Tell the niece this:- "Remember every thing this crazy bi'ch and her daughters have done to you. If you got a short memory and a forgiving heart keep a log of all the events in your diary. After 7 years when you have your own place and are stable and strong, pay this arrogant bi'ch a surprise visit. Don't just walk into her house! No no NO! Plan everything before you make your move. When you finally visit the bi'ch, give her an a$$ whooping of a lifetime. Break her bones. Put her on a wheelchair. Your choice. Just don't kill her yet. Oh No No! Let her live a life of pain and misery. Next you pay her daughters a visit. They might be married. So what? Repeat the a$$ whooping procedure. Disappear for a while. And just when they think you were gone and the bad times are finally over, pay them another visit.
Need I say more?
~ The Grim Reaper

Best Answer

Perhaps she is not very self aware.

Best Answer

We used to call those women "church bitties" because they are attracted to churches. They are a toxic organism, like Ebola. Very hard to eliminate. Best thing to do is to stay away.

Best Answer

Omg!!! and she does goes church and claims to love God ALOT

Best Answer

I've seen it many times in my life. If you can find it, read "Evil Genes" by Barbara Oakley. It might help you to understand her better.

Best Answer

But what if she's nice and all..or her niceness could be her being fake?

Best Answer

Maybe or maybe not. Maybe at the moment, but not later.

Best Answer