Are you moving slower than usual?
Ambivilent Ambivilent 56-60, M 13 Answers Jun 6, 2011

"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity."<br />
-- Albert Einstein

Best Answer

it is ......it is...!!!!!!

Best Answer

''It is :)!

Best Answer

On weekends, Yes. At work, not so much..crawling, crawling, crawling..

Best Answer

lordy...i hope not! cause if it is... i'm running out of time. ;~)

Best Answer

No, I'm trying to run quicker to catch the time which is moving faster.

Best Answer

Why yes. it is. The earthquake in Chile and then one in April in Japan were forceful enough to change the Earth's rotation as well as shifting the tectonic plates and decreasing amount of landmass so earth is on a different axis and spinning faster and in so doing time has sped up. LITERALLY.

Best Answer

is that why really? interesting.....

Best Answer

no..hang on..I work with alot of people of all different ages, and the 12, 13 year olds were saying time is flying by...(they're at School) I personally thought it was because I am getting older but I'm convinced now there is some quantum energetic difference...and space seems more porous, more interspersed with space.....something IS going on at a cellular level that seems to be compatible with massive change

Best Answer

time is as a stand still for me right now

Best Answer

that means old age my friend!!

Best Answer