FoundThenLostOnTheSameDay FoundThenLostOnTheSameDay 22-25 10 Answers Dec 1, 2011

No. Confidence means you've done your homework and you're ready in every expectations. Taking the risk of sounding stupid ain't confidence

Best Answer

It could be humiliation when you don't know what your talking about. Your confidence comes from knowing what things are important and what isn't important in your life. So , Happiness is this knowing what is important and and what isn't and Confidence is a by-product. One essential thing I learned was that confidence happened as a result of my improved skills of communication, so that is important , just being who I am naturally so , no disquises, coming as is, is good enough for any situation.

Best Answer

I'd say so.

Best Answer

It Really Depends on Whos Listening to who... Who ever Listens has to Perceive whats being said... Sometimes even an Intelligent Conversion can make either the say or listener seem stupid.... An uniformed listener may also Reject the Lisstener if they dont trust that they know anything, or Underestimate their knowlede ba<x>se... I believe many Scientists that Influenced the world today sounded very stupid.... even Mental, until their ideas were realised as visionary....<br />
Confidence in a way can only be expressed if the person speaking sways you into believing what they are saying.... or getting you on their wavelegth to be interested....

Best Answer

Yeah, if the situation involves asking a question it also saves time because there are usually at least a few people wondering the same thing who're about to follow your lead, hoping you know what you're up to.

Best Answer