Nothing is unconditional, but love. And that feeling is mostly experienced by parents and animals. Humans always want something in return.

Best Answer

I like it that love can be unconditional. What about other emotions?

Best Answer

Well, I guess some people can feel unconditional hate as well lol. I don't understand how, but look around, people hate other people/races regardless of their beliefs, maybe this is due to lack of knowledge/understanding.
Some people known to have memory problems (extreme memory loss, people that do not remember anything in their life) can experience what is called unconditional happiness. I was once looking at this stufy where a team of scientists were observing an old man that had a 5 minutes memory span. After meeting the scientists, he would forget, and then shake their hands again, with the same entuziasm and smile on his face. I thought it was quite interesting how the absence of one's memories can make one so innocent and kind spirited.

Best Answer

What is "true" freedom?

Best Answer

Excellent question. I'm not sure I know. Is it defined by context? Or is it an overall thing? When the truth sets you free, free in every sense? Conditionally free? Or is freedom really just an illusion that relies on context and boundaries?

Best Answer

they say that freedom comes responsibility to protect that freedom, so it always comes at a cost.

Best Answer

so in a sense, all freedom has to be seen in context with the behavior of others.

Best Answer

No. Like they say...Freedom Is Not Free.

Best Answer

they say....... and what do you say?

Best Answer

I must agree. Freedom has it's cost. They buried a young soldier from my state of MD today who was killed in Afghanistan.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I love that I got a yes and a no with the same time-stamp. :) Could you explain your answer more?

Best Answer

well you can't have freedom with conditions, conditions are what makes you less free

Best Answer

Yes. On earth no. What are the conditions of freedom...who must die fighting for its name.
What do you sacrifice for freedom? Your security. Do you find freedom in being safe or having freedom?

Best Answer