tessa1 tessa1 51-55, F 8 Answers Jul 3, 2009

I hope so, I lost my husband a little over 2 years a go. I still hav'nt found someone who I could really consider another love of my life but I am still looking. My grandmother who is 97 was widowed at 45, remarried and then was widowed at 67 and then remarried again and was recently widowed for the third time at 94. So anything is possible. Have hope.

Best Answer

It is, and I have the evidence. After 23 years of a wonderful marriage ending abruptly in death of my husband....I did not think it was ever possible to find someone else at such a later stage in my life! I did.My 1st husband wanted me to move on with my life on his death....i thought that was impossible..and something I would never do. I was devastated losing him. But I have now been married for almost four years to a very special person.. It is different, but it is wonderful...a different kind of love to my first marriage....a n amazing marriage and a special stage in my life....my soul mate now!

Best Answer

I hope so :)

Best Answer

How wonderful it would be to find one persone you could love so wholeheartedly in your lifetime, and how doubly wonderful to be able to share your love so fully a second time. <br />
I hope it is possible. Though I expect each person you love would be quite different, which might be a good thing as you wouldn't compare them.

Best Answer

of course. just give yourself a chance

Best Answer

love is always around...what u had with ur soul mate..cant be repeted with some1 else...but a new love/life can be...

Best Answer

Of course it is. The idea of a soul mate being the one and only is all very well. But the truth is that there are a small subset of the population who we can fall for if we choose to. You never forget a previous partner. But people have a choice whether they should make their lives a monument to a departed spouse, or continue and make room in their hearts for another.

Best Answer

I am sure it is tessa.

Best Answer