rockkk1 rockkk1 22-25, M 10 Answers Mar 28, 2013 in Romance & True Love

I don't think people can search for love. Love just seems to happen. But you got to get out there and make friends and mix with people and sooner or later you will meet someone and things will develop.

Best Answer

If you look for true love, you'll never find it. It will find you when you are open and not looking.

Best Answer

these are just smoothing and comforting phrases .....but it not true ...love finds and enters on its own in to a lonely guys life ?? are you kidding me ??

Best Answer

If you are bitter and angry, you will continue to be lonely.
I met my wife shortly after I decided that I didn't need a woman in my life.
Just because a saying is trite doesn't make it inaccurate.

Best Answer

You meet by chance, when you least expect it

Best Answer

just another comforting phrases ...not true .

Best Answer

I think it finds you. But when it or she walks past don't waste the opportunity some people only get one shot.

Best Answer

uff ...tired of this comforting words ....NOT TRUE.

Best Answer

you cant find true love , all you have to do is put yourself out there and when you know , you just know with every fiber in your body.

Best Answer

say it more clearly , please explain more.

Best Answer

good question BROTHER. i am banging my head all the time with this question , good heavens you asked it first . i waiting to see the answers .

Best Answer