Trust is usually earned slowly but I'd say trust her until she gives you a reason not to

Best Answer

Give your trust, if you care it is never wrong to approach with an open heart, to do anything less only improves you chances of failure. <br />
However, keep and eye on your budget, trust is one thing, blowing ones budget over a misunderstanding is another. If she says she likes something, need to wait until there is an agreement on what you are going to do before buying that new chair.

Best Answer

thanks every one i appreciate it...

Best Answer

I feel that trust should be there in a relationship from the start. Kinda like when you are in school and everyone starts out with an "A" until you don't do your work then your grade decrease. When a person shows that you can't trust them anymore then that is when the trust leave the relationship and so should you. Trust is a huge part in a relationship, don't get me wrong there is other very very important elements in a good relationship but trust is major. You are suppose to trust your partner. <br />
Talk to your partner and get a total understanding. Communication.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

What about,"find interesting"..."enjoy being around"...."really like"...what I'm saying is trust will come(or maybe not) somewhat without you knowing it.Trust is not like a bag of goodies you just hand to somebody.

Best Answer

lol, i like that.. really make me think.

Best Answer

I do the wall thing for the first few months then slowly take it down over the next year .... no full trust till over 2 years... but thats just me...

Best Answer

thanks,,,

Best Answer