ls33rox ls33rox 41-45, M 16 Answers Dec 30, 2011

I think so. What goes around eventually comes around.

I used to be what I consider now, a bad person (although I didn't think that at the time) For the past few years I have been trying to change that, change my thoughts and actions and tried hard to be a good person. I have still had some pretty big set-backs and challenges, but life hasn't spun out of control for me.

Lately I have been falling back into my old habits a bit and all of a sudden, life is spiraling out of control again. The only way that I can get back on track is if I get back into my new habits and try to be a good person again. I was never such a bad person that I didn't give a crap about anyone else, but I was self-centered. Sometimes you have to put yourself first, but if you do it excessively then you end up causing more trouble than good for yourself.

Doing the right thing is always worth it in the long-run. You may not see the immediate effects of it, but eventually you will see them.

Best Answer

Thanks, Good luck to you getting back on track also!

Best Answer

Yes. Being good is not for others to see. It's for yourself also.

Best Answer

After seeing the offensive loudmouth underhanded alcoholic drug abusing jerks get the girls, promotions and seemingly most all of the breaks in life as you struggle on unnoticed , I don't know if it is enough to know that you did the right things in your life. I sound so depressed, I think I am just tired. I have to go to bed cause I work early tomorrow. It's the right thing to do...ughhhh!

Best Answer

All will be well. :) Good night! :)

Best Answer

Beats the heck out of what usually happens when I do the wrong thing.

At least that's what I tell myself.

If it's not worth it, I don't wanna know.

Eh....I think it is.

:)

Best Answer

noooooooo, sometimes you have to let the devil out for some fresh air.

Best Answer

omg that's so funny!!!!!

Best Answer

yes it is, because you have to live with the consequences of your actions. would you rather have positive or negative consequences?

Best Answer

I love being a good person and doing the right thing, even if sometimes I don't get rewarded or I even get punished by someone for it. Anyway, I believe in a reward of heaven after this life if not during this life (I'm Christian and believe in accepting Christ as Savior for us to be treated by God as perfect (no one's perfectly good) and get to heaven after death.)

Best Answer

Hell no .

Best Answer

Worth what?

Best Answer

nope, you will end up being kicked in the bollox for your efforts.

Best Answer