halbert halbert 46-50, M 13 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Politics

Biden is a total fool. The thought that he is 2nd in line scares the shite out of me

Best Answer

He's goofy as hell. You see my point about the double standard though, Right?

Best Answer

No question. These are the same people that disparige Justice Thomas, Condy Rice, Allen West and any other conservative figure. Yet, call Obama, or Congressman Jackson, or any other Black
Dem on their actions and you're a racist. It's a weapon that's not just a double standard, it is total hypocracy.

Best Answer

Joe Biden. Odumbo. The DNC. The Congressional Black Caucus. Lots of racists and sexists in DC.

Best Answer

then your calling more that half the united a black caucus.the amercian people knows what happening and are not fools they see whats going on.and are fed up with the stonewalling tactics of the g.o.p bunch of sore loosers are loosers period

Best Answer

The double standard is alive and well among democrats and the media.

Best Answer

He’s a democrat, what do you expect.

Best Answer

I think he is just stupid, not hat that is a quality you want to have as VPOUS or next in line to be the POTUS. Scary thought ...

Best Answer

LOL, Joe has always been the class clown with a slight case of diarrhea of the mouth. Seeing as he is the president's right hand man he's entitled to call him HIS homeboy. Outsiders are not welcome to imitate family nick names.

Best Answer

Not to get too technical but he called him "A" homeboy, not "HIS" homeboy. But everybody knows what he meant. I just think it's funny too. But really, If Gov. Cristi had used it as a term of affection for Pres. Obama after the President came and helped out after Sandy and they were getting along so well, everybody would have still called it a racist slur. Biden gets a pass for just being Joe and being a member of the home team.

Best Answer

Life isn't fair and anyone suggesting it should be needs their head examined.

Best Answer

Is that what we should tell our president when he says some are not paying their fair share. LOL

Best Answer

That's what some people do tell him, not that it does them any good. I'm sure the French royalty felt it was horribly unfair when the peasants cut their heads off with the guillotines too.

Best Answer

He is just crazy. His age is showing.

Best Answer

you freakking republicans kill me .for fours years you been stone walling the president while the people suffer.and you call Biden racist.why don't you go barking up another tree.your the racist!!!!

Best Answer

Calm down, I don't REALLY think he's a racist. I'm pointing out the double standard at play here. Bungling Joe can get away with it. If Gov. Cristi had called Pres. Obama a “Homboy” there would be thunderous outrage. Certainly, every left wing politician and every journalist in the world would be calling Cristi a racist and you know it. I'm just pointing out the double standard.

Best Answer

We stoned walled obama because of bad policies, not his color, fool.

Best Answer

No NO your a racist pig thats the only reason

Best Answer

sure, they would be appointed to his cabinet...

Best Answer

HEH =)

Best Answer