And if so, why?
siamul siamul 22-25, M 16 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I'd say only if you believe so. Because a stigma is a mark of disgrace or discredit; and, frankly, I don't see why being a virgin would be such a mark. I see it rather as a lack of experience. And should it derive from psychological or psychiatric problems, I still wouldn't see it as a stigma, no more than if it derived from a physical problem; it would derive from what we could call a medical problem, period. I'd say quite a question of education and culture. Some rather ignorant and inconsiderate people, I think, do see it as a stigma, as they do see as a stigma having some serious psychological or psychiatric problem. As they say in medicine (this would apply if virginity derived from a medical problem), some patients' worst enemies are others' ignorance, incomprehension.

Best Answer

It shouldn't be.

Best Answer

Not really. If you're like 40 years old and still a virgin, yeah, it's a bit of stigma at that point, but otherwise, no.

Best Answer

no, it's a wonderful gift that you can give to someone you love, if you are able to keep it.

Best Answer

In these days yes.

Best Answer

Stigma if you wanted to get laid but couldn't or an accolade if you had lots of offers and opportunities but were saving yourself for the second coming of Christ.

Best Answer

Only to find that Christ isn't into dudes.

Best Answer

That's why it's usually chicks who wait.

Best Answer

Is stigma an enigma?

Best Answer

it suks

Best Answer

IDK. All I know is a high school I use to work at had an 88% STD rate.

Best Answer

If you're female no. If you're male yes.

Best Answer

Damn.

Best Answer

Therefore, all men should ******* each other in the a s s. Now no one will be stigmatized because men will no longer be virgins and women will stay virgins. Problem solved.

Best Answer

Gay men get an easier time than virgin straight males. So maybe.

Best Answer