basembeso98 basembeso98 16-17, M 6 Answers Jul 8 in Community

Find glasses that fit your face. There are glasses that are unflattering to an individual, but that doesn't make them ugly. There are also glasses that are downright sexy.

Best Answer

Lets be honest: Physically speaking, if someone wears glasses that are so thick and bulky they look like the bottom of a milk bottle, that's not particularly attractive. To me, at least. But otherwise, I think glasses can be quite appealing. My last gf wore glasses at times and I thought it was damn attractive... I guess the answer to this question depends on each individuals opinion. Some will stereotypically think that wearing glasses makes you seem more intelligent, which (to me) that in itself is attractive. Some will stereotypically think that wearing glasses is "geeky".

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

As far as I saw, no. People told me I look much better with glasses on (I wear them), and honestly, to me, almost everyone looks better with glasses on.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

No.. It depends on the glasses.. And the person..

Best Answer

U mean the shape or the personality or what?

Best Answer

yeah the shape with their personality type.

Best Answer