owlgirlx owlgirlx 18-21, F 20 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Fashion

Is a nice haircut a lie?

Best Answer

A huge lie. That's why I find white women unattractive.

Best Answer

There's a logic fallacy in there somewhere, I just cant find it.

Best Answer

Don't black girls wear make up too?? I've seen some very beautiful black girls wearing some...

Best Answer

Have you seen white women without 10 pounds of makeup on their face? They are unrecognizable. I'm talking veins and women that look like german men.

Best Answer

No. It is a decoration. I have a very nice face, and I love makeup. Also, I think a lot of these answers came from idiots. I bet you people don't wear deodorant either, huh? I despise dirty hippies.

Best Answer

yes that is why im are attracted to boobs and butts not how shiny her face is.

Best Answer

Lol yes it is a lie. I think many women wear make up because they do not feel Comfortable in there own skin. Make up is an illusion to who ever sees you and to how you see yourself. I'm not saying people shouldn't wear it just recognize why you even bother putting it on.

Best Answer

The same reasons people wear certian clothes-the more insecure folks are the more of thier body they try to hide!

Best Answer

Sometimes it's a mercy.

Best Answer

Its a form of deception. But on most occasions it is a clear and obvious deception.

Best Answer

If wearing makeup is a lie--<br />
So is-<br />
Wearing CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Lol clothes are required to be in the public unless your in a nudist colony. Make up isn't required to be in public.

Best Answer

BUT--You are covering part of the real you none the less-So it's Really the same thing!

Best Answer

Makeup changes a persons features to a point its not the same person. Clothes doesn't change a persons body.

Best Answer

Both makup&amp; clothes HIDE your real features!

Best Answer

Wearing clothes IS a lie. You know that. Think of what people look like completely nude. It's a whole different story.

Best Answer

No it's bending the truth, photoshop.

Best Answer

Not a lie, just a simple choice. Everyone with a brain stem knows that we who wear make-up, look very different w/o it.

Best Answer

No it is just me trying to come out of the closet ;-)

Best Answer

If so, you can call me a liar.

Best Answer

It's an incredible skill making it look as if it's not really there. Love it.

Best Answer

If its too much, YES!

Best Answer