Is your spouse/partner/bf/gf weight important to you? What would your reaction be if your partner were to gain a significant amount of weight?
madz1smyname madz1smyname 31-35, F 13 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Health

Of course I would be concerned if my husband gained a lot of weight .. but he takes care of himself .. as I take care of myself. <br />
No one can really make anyone else take care of themselves ... they have to want it first.

Best Answer

not anymore. i weighed in a half a pound over the limit once. they let me fight but i had to throw the fight. i'm in good shape for my age. when it comes to the ladies i'm not in it for the trophy girl that's all that because looks are decieving. extra pounds on her are just fine and more for loving. it's an internal thing not external when one grows up.

Best Answer

Yes very for me.......... Im vein lol<br />
I want my partner to be healthy and he is plus he looks good :-D

Best Answer

Oh LOL!!! Thats funny :-D

Best Answer

Awwwww LOL

Best Answer

Yes - I like my clothes to fit me

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

only when it involves my dog.

Best Answer

yes....unfortunately i'm having fatty liver issue that may lead to cancer unless i reduce weight & the fat level in my body. Generally ideal weight will remove other sickness too, i.e high blood preassure, gout or diebetic.

Best Answer

my late grandma had a gout.. she told me its painful! :(

Best Answer

Gout is manageable via perscriptions and proper diet.

Best Answer

I keep great nutritional habits, and my physique is in the top one percent of the worlds population. Even though I am currently uninvolved in a relationship, I assure you that my next partner will be a benefactor of a naturally healthy life outlook.

Best Answer

I have always had a slim line body. That is my metabolism. I am grateful that I am on auto-mode. I do not eat much but I do talk a lot. I do not take too much sweet and I do not like too much of deserts. Not a fruit person. I love my coffee, black - tons of it.<br />
Weight control? what weight control?

Best Answer

lucky u phil &amp;*hugs*

Best Answer

looool. I can always take on some if people want to off load.. I am 65 kg I think I can take on another 2kg

Best Answer

Yes, this would be very important. The biggest concern would be why. Big fluctuations in weight are always symptoms of something else going on in the way that she would be thinking.

Best Answer

I would have loved him in all shapes and sizes !! and i wish i too am loved d same way ;)

Best Answer