he is a twin and his sister stopped at 7 mths , so i was just wondering,
Jessie214 Jessie214 18-21, F 21 Answers Feb 21, 2012

My daughter was nearly 16 months old the last time she breast fed....no worries. In third world countries the children will often nurse until they are five or so for the added, hard to come by, nutrients.

Best Answer

I don't think it's weird. That's such a special bond between mom and baby. Good for you.

Best Answer

Enough- teeth are God's way of saying button your shirt

Best Answer

Cut him off when he becomes a teenager.

Best Answer

It's not weird right now but you should ween him off of it as soon as possible--at this point its becoming more of something for comfort than actual nutrition... the longer you wait the harder it is to do!

Best Answer

No, but you can stop that, mui rapido, if you care to.

Best Answer

Not weird. But he needs to take more of nutrition he needs through natural feedings. And should be starting more time eating chewable foods. And if his twin sis is stopped in more early stage. Nothings wrong I think.

Great thing they can develop unique qualities.

Best Answer

he is eating normal chewable foods like his sister , but he stil likes to breastfeed to

Best Answer

good to know.

Best Answer

Hell yes who is enjoying this hope he is on solids... Hey seriously friend of mine breast fed til the child was 5 now thats weird....at least there was always milk in the house...

There you go again one step to far...

Best Answer

lol its cool ,

Best Answer

my little sister was breastfed till she was 4. i think that if they're potty trained, its a little weird.

Best Answer

Nah

Best Answer

Weird? My ex breastfed our son until he was 4. That was wierd.

Best Answer

Agree

Best Answer

no like most parenting issues, its up to you to know when its weird. I think if he comes home and asks for it, it might be weird. But it is your decision.

Best Answer

The current preference is to breastfeed for 2 years

Best Answer

I was weirder by not talking until after I was 3

Best Answer