veronica4ever veronica4ever 26-30, F 49 Answers May 17, 2011

No, no and no.

Best Answer

Very real, recognized religion tax money has always paid for Wicca temples of worship just like Christianity ON US MILITARY SHIPS and no more dangerous than Christianity or other religion depending on the individual like bigoted evil Pat Robertson on TV.<br />
Witchcraft is the oldest know religion from early times when Gods were females ba<x>sed on powers of women to give birth.<br />
Witches come in many forms from solitary learner, to skilled politicians of the religion to a few each century by genetics that know and remember being a year old. The numbers 1111 are important and many people notice it on clocks but does not mean they are a witch but was in contact with a powerful one if not male/female witch.<br />
Since spells are most powerful thing in universe when used by a real witch, they even have power to all humans and must be used with positivity and thoughts. Rule of 3 fold is made up however; everything a human does or thinks goes into universe and comes back so u can imagine how powerful it is.<br />
I'm 448 years old but still look about 28 and being genetic, my life is about half over but have seen a lot and have to change birth-date every 10-20 years for obvious reasons?<br />
ur not a genetic witch but u have potential in u but don't be scared by what that person offline told u. They have no real power.<br />
DC was designed by witches so America was by the 6th sense all seeing eye. I should know at my age.

Best Answer

Yes, yes, yes.<br />
Don't play with things you don't understand. Whether it's drugs, religion, sex, or magic, all can be dangerous and awe-inspiring.<br />
If you do insist on checking out magic, I'd pay special attention to all qualities of what you use to bind your spells. they can have unforeseen consequences.

Best Answer

PS most magic that works requires hypnotism and drugs.

Best Answer

Yes<br />
Yes<br />
Depends

Best Answer

No! and No! and It would be no more dangerous then letting the Keebler Elves have a block party in your childs Playskool Magic Talking Kitchen.

Best Answer

yes, yes, not very.

Best Answer

Not very? Cast a circle deosil while invoking Loki and Sehkmet then get back to me..... if you can

Best Answer

Sekhmet is the Egyptian goddess of war and healing, and Loki is the Norse god of fire... why evoke them together? If, at all?

Best Answer

Witchcraft is just an angry want for control and nothing more.

Best Answer

Not true. I want to practice witchcraft but not for control, just because since I was little I believed in magic, and my mom does have some powers. I don't want to go around telling people about it, I hate, ok well, dislike, people who say they're witches wanting to rule the world, but not all witchcraft is about control, sometimes it is about letting yourself out, helping yourself with your emotions, with life and dreams.

Best Answer

Yes, yes, and only to your sanity (if you don't know what you're doing or are doing it for the wrong reasons).

Best Answer

Sure, it's real. Some spells work, depending on how gifted you are. And every endeavour you set upon without understanding is dangerous. You try crossing a highway without looking where you go... : )

Best Answer

yes ...depends what side of the fence you're on

Best Answer

yes yes, if you dont know what youre doing / not skilled

Best Answer

yes it is so dangerous and god dont want us to use it

Best Answer

No. No. No.

Best Answer

Yessssssssssssss.<br />
Now, bow down and worship me and I will lend some of my power to you!!!! ;P

Best Answer

yes and they do work and plus its really dangerous

Best Answer

Do you do spells?

Best Answer

how do you know its "really dangerous" ?

Best Answer

Yes yes and yes and no some are good and some aren't

Best Answer

No it is ***** NOT REAL PEOPLE

Best Answer

um im scared right know I did a spell for truth or dare and know the throat burning is happening is it possiable to imagen it and im scared and crying somebody tell me what to do

Best Answer

I have no idea wat spell tat is or what you can do.

Best Answer

U people that believe in a god are believing in magic yourself. Burning bushes. Man up in the heavens Resurrection. Spiltting of the sea. Seriously? Think before u speak.

Best Answer

good point

Best Answer

Every spiritual practice, conventional or not, has positive and negative aspects (paths chosen or obstacles to face). Positive or negative outcomes of any prayer, spell, or other ritual work required, in my opinion, depend entirely on the will/mindset of the person, or group, doing said work. Could a spell or prayer kill? No, I sincerely think not. To clarify why not, consider this common human dilemma. You get a job and enjoy it very much, co-workers and all for a long time, happily working up the ranks. Then out of the blue, your boss calls you in to tell you that, regretfully, your services are no longer needed. You're fired. <br />
Later. stunned and angry that you and your skills have been "dumped," You pray or cast a spell for retribution of some kind... possibly even the death of the one who wronged you. You work at it, focusing for days or more on some nasty outcome for your target(s). Time passes and you move on, never to see anyone or work again at the job you so treasured. In the end, who except you yourself, has suffered any consequence of your negative, angry, energy? Whatever you may believe happened, you've spent your own time and energy on doing something nasty. Ultimately, only YOU, in my opinion, have really suffered, or been rewarded, for any good or evil energy you chose to use. Does magick work? I'm open-minded. Can magick or prayer kill someone? If it could really do so, we might not be here now to ask such questions in the first place as, by the mere thought in a moment of rage, humankind would've slowly died off, one by one.

Best Answer

i really dont believe in such a thing because magic is a way to go away from gods relation and god dont want us to use such athing in our lives spells that are used are changing eye color for example (but god want us to have this colour of eyes why we should change it)believe in ure god and stay away from majic and spells

Best Answer

you are such an idiot learn how to spell and maybe take a grammar class before you post. Your post showed me how stupid someone that believes in god can be.

Best Answer