bunga87 bunga87 26-30, F 12 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Community

not always but sometimes

Best Answer

That's a good question.// Clinical answer... which is boring as hell means that something is on your mind... a problem or an experience that needs clarification... so, your mind goes through a sleep pattern... a light sleep, which from documenteries that I should never be watching because I have no life, says that during light sleep you actually dream... of random images... probable of this person who is so important you must think about him... memories in random... like shuffle cards trying to be shuffled in the right order.// Then, your sleep goes deeper... into REM sleep (Rapid Eye Movement)... becasue your eyes move around in your sleep, and in that stage you try to make sense of all those images... a way of making sense of what you hoping to make sense of. This is where you get dreams of this person... in situations or in areas that have some sense... until you go out of it and you go back to random images. If you wake up for some reason you can remember the dream if you did not complete it.// So clinical... and boring... which basically means your a dumb processor trying to figure out lifes problems.//

But, what if we have a bigger connection? An evolutionary branch that says, "Hey, I can connect with you! Our mind works in the same in ways. We only have the tip of the iceberg, so to speak, on understanding the brain and all it does. If we evolve, doesn't our brains? In a complex world as we have now, we challenge our brains as never before. In such away, that is so complex... with all types of electomagnetic energy everywhere like we have never experienced before... with countless eye witnesses who believe in pyschic phenominon? Historical accounts of strange ways of abilities that go beyond normal human reason? Who is to say it doesn't exist?"//

A person sees a ghost as they wake up from a sleep? Who is to say that is all just clockwork electrochemical energy in the brain that we only have a limited understanding of? Are we so limited that we give into only what we know now, completely aware that are understanding of the physical worlds will change tommorrow?//

Come on people!! Just 20 years ago we believed that the univeerse would collapse on itself because of the force of gravity and have the "Big crunch." The opposite of it where everything will be the opposite of the Big Bang and end up in a single point, most likely to explode again and create the universe exactly as it was before... or a good likeness... yet, we discovered the univerese is expanding more rapidly as we had expected. "Dark Matter" is the result! SO now our beliefs in just a decade our topsy turby.//

So, science as a confirming element is fultile. So, understnding the supernatural is futile using science. So, an open mind must be considered. Which means it could be possible as far as we know.//

Is wondering, If you dream about someone do they dream of you too? The answer is... it could be possible. Disprove it? There might be a c

Best Answer

i sure hope so. I try to make myself believe it.

Best Answer

I dunno. I had a doozy about an ex girlfriend today when I napped and when I woke up, the circus was DEFINETLY in town! If she did about me, hope she had fun like I did!

Best Answer

If its the case im in trouble mmmm

Best Answer
Best Answer

No idea, never told anyone I dreamed about you and they said me too.

Best Answer

It does happen. There are times you know it is your imagination, and there are times you know the other person is there. You might want to ask the other person -- if it is not too embarrassing -- what they dreamed about the same time.

Best Answer

How much do you dream of me?

Best Answer

Last night a had a dream about a boy I like and I think he likes me too bacause I catch him looking at me all the time and he flirts with me all the time....so in my dteam we kissed and then we were making out what does this mean??

Best Answer