Waaay too much. slow down there dude.

Best Answer

Doesn't feel like too much :/ it's just that if I take a day off, it throws me off and then I don't wanna go for a week or 2

Best Answer

Aah ok. dont take a day off just go for an hour or 45 mins.

Best Answer

not if you want to be superwoman.

Best Answer

Cool, well on that case I'll keep going then lol superwoman is pretty hot

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes...that is very unhealthy to do that to yourself. Your body needs time to heal and recover, so do you.

Best Answer

Usually it's 2 hours but 2 or 3 days of the week it's 3 hours

Best Answer

Yeah, you need to slow down. Why are you doing that ?

Best Answer

Trying to lose weight. I lost 60 lbs in 2 months last year like this

Best Answer

I see. Are you morbidly obese ? That is the correct terminology for one that is very overweight for their height

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

I see, do you need to lose weight in a hurry ? If not I would slow down and since you did it before did the weight stay off or are you doing it again cuz you put the lbs back on. Certainly you can cut back on the exercise and still lose weight by other means.

Best Answer

No I lost another 10 lbs shortly after without trying but for the last 4 months I quit working out but I've kept the 70 lbs off. I want to lose another 70. I don't know any other way to lose weight. And on the biggest loser they seem to end up ok lol I've only pulled a muscle once and it was during a 3 hour workout but I was right back at it a week later or so and it never happened again

Best Answer

what is your weight now if I may ask ?

Best Answer

290. My biggest was 363

Best Answer

Congratulations on losing weight !

Best Answer

Thank you (:

Best Answer