deeptastic deeptastic 16-17, M 21 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Community

Unless some evil scientist has rigged the earth's core to blow up, I highly doubt it.

Best Answer

yes. Be sure to do something reckless now since you won't have to live withthe consequences later.

Best Answer

No not this year maybe 2512 or 3012:-)

Best Answer

YES !!!

Best Answer

Who cares? Not like this world is worth much...

Best Answer

no, the Mayans didn't think about LEAP YEARS so if we were basing these predictions on that calender we should already be dead.

Best Answer

The Mayan calender did not need leap years its more accurate then ours:-) and it doesn't end its a circle and the end is the beginning:-)

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

it is suposed to end on the 21st of december.....if i am still here on the 22nd, i'll send you an email to let you know ...all is well...you can come out now.

Best Answer

NOOOOO!! That's my birthday! I dont wanna die on my birthday! ...I thought it was the 21st tho..

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

According to the Mayans the world as we know it ends December 21, 2012.

Best Answer

No its not i agree with the leap years comment from knel123.<br />
But everyone has to admit whether you beleive it or not everyone will be a little anxious on that day. Lol

Best Answer

Yeah. Sorry.

Best Answer

Absolute nonsense.

Best Answer