lionh3art lionh3art 22-25, M 17 Answers Jan 9, 2010

Hopefully. If Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto can crank out sequels every year, I see no reason why we can't have a world war every decade or so. It's a great tension reliever and everyone secretly wants it anyway so they can be patriotic, protest, watch war movies, recite john lennon songs, etc.<br />
But first the government should really finish their job of getting everyone scared of terrorists so they can revoke a few more constitutional rights.

Best Answer

Yes, and sequels are always worse then the first.

Best Answer

Only if the Nine Unknown Men stage it properly. This war will not end in complete destruction because these crafty aristocrats do not want to stop playing their game. After all, they are so wrapped up in it, they think they are winning. Like the Fallen Angel, who continues to speak so eloquently, they have no real power, so they con the populace into believing they do. The most vile of deceptions. Bacteria was the begining of life and it will be the last. We may try to maipulate it, but it will prevail if we declare war on it. <br />
ETERNITY IS IN LOVE WITH THE PRODUCTIONS OF TIME<br />
William Blake<br />
It's all one over-blown melodrama! Love and forgive!

Best Answer

I'm so afraid of this happening that I try not to go there.<br />
I just don't see how it's avoidable.

Best Answer

I thought it had already!

Best Answer

The beginnings are happening already.

Best Answer

as I have often said, most of the major wars that have occurred in the past 200 years (back to, and including, the American Revolution) were financed by the same banking cartel that still controls the world's economy today. You get bonus bucks if you hold shares in the military-industrial complex, or in firms contracted to "rebuild" the country we've just bombed the crap out of.

Best Answer

If the biggest countries in the world really decided to duke it out with everything they got, the humans on the planet would be set back severely and possibly permanently. This may or may not happen because the consequences are so great. If it can be delayed until we've started colonizing other planets our species might have a chance.<br />
I think it is inevitable we are going to have a nuclear weapon detonated by less powerful, more desperate countries and organizations at some point.

Best Answer

like preclusion says a lot of nukes going off at the same time will start the atmostphere to explode . the end of the world

Best Answer

I really hope not, but it kind of feels like we're slowly sliding towards it

Best Answer

I hope not. Wepons are too powerful now adn we would end up blowing the whole planet.

Best Answer