Aaroncali Aaroncali 18-21, M 6 Answers Feb 11, 2011

wish one would "thrust" me good XD

Best Answer

For 5 years, I put up with a guy who was super controlling and jealous. I could hardly even have guy friends!! He would even get jealous when I'd spend time with my female friends and my family! How crazy is that??!! I can't believe I let him treat me like that!

But now...I have wonderful man in my life. He trusts me and loves me and tells me he doesn't want to control my life or take over my life---he just wants to be a part of my life. =) That's the way it should be.

Best Answer

There is a great guy in my life right now who treats me with kindness and respect. This is amazing given my age and weight and the fact that I live in Los Angeles, California, home of the super model and the starlet. My love life hasn't been this good since the Clinton Administration.

Best Answer

He's a bit of both but he gets free passes because he's ill in the membrane........ IF you catch my drift.. I do the same to him, anyway. But he's mostly nice and has never lost his temper at me, much unlike my father. And yes'm, he thrusts me quite often. ;) He knows he can trust me enough to thrust me.

Best Answer

thrust haha

my husband is completely the jealous type he trusts me but not other guys... which sucks bc my friends were all guys and i gave them up for him. *shrug*

Best Answer