Aaroncali Aaroncali 18-21, M 6 Answers Feb 11, 2011

wish one would "thrust" me good XD

Best Answer

For 5 years, I put up with a guy who was super controlling and jealous. I could hardly even have guy friends!! He would even get jealous when I'd spend time with my female friends and my family! How crazy is that??!! I can't believe I let him treat me like that!<br />
But now...I have wonderful man in my life. He trusts me and loves me and tells me he doesn't want to control my life or take over my life---he just wants to be a part of my life. =) That's the way it should be.

Best Answer

There is a great guy in my life right now who treats me with kindness and respect. This is amazing given my age and weight and the fact that I live in Los Angeles, California, home of the super model and the starlet. My love life hasn't been this good since the Clinton Administration.

Best Answer

He's a bit of both but he gets free passes because he's ill in the membrane........ IF you catch my drift.. I do the same to him, anyway. But he's mostly nice and has never lost his temper at me, much unlike my father. And yes'm, he thrusts me quite often. ;) He knows he can trust me enough to thrust me.

Best Answer

thrust haha<br />
my husband is completely the jealous type he trusts me but not other guys... which sucks bc my friends were all guys and i gave them up for him. *shrug*

Best Answer